Mirtels LT90170 is a laser-impact engraving machine embracing all advanced technologies for making funeral products. If you need a stone engraving machine to meet all your production challenges, Mirtels LT90170 is the machine of choice.Read more...
Mirtels laser-impact stone engraving machines
Mirtels Combi laser-impact engraving machines are modern special equipment for creating high-definition images on the surfaces of monuments, tombstones and other funeral products. Being equipped with two working engraving heads – laser and impact ones – this engraving apparatus, at the same time, provides the buyer a wider range of capabilities and extra advantages in working the surface of different kinds of stone.
Laser-impact engraving machine: advantages and operating features
What are the specific advantages for a customer who has preferred impact-laser machines over other kinds of engraving equipment that our competition or we are offering? What is the tangible advantage of this equipment?
The advantages are several:
- Cost savings by buying an engraving machine. Due to two heads in the machine – a laser and a impact one – the buyer will have the capabilities of two engraving machines, having paid actually for one.
- Saving on a production area. One laser-impact engraving machine occupies less space in a shop than a impact and laser engraving machines would jointly do.
- Higher output as compared to a impact-engraving machine. This is due to the option of making in succession a portrait with a impact head and a landscape, vignette and text with a laser one, which demonstrates a higher speed of making images. Such a production solution boosts an enterprise's output of funeral products, and as a result, increases its profitability.
- Higher equipment operation reliability. In spite of the straightforward design and high reliability of our entire product range, even if one head in a laser-impact engraving machine fails, the second one can be used to make the image. Hence, there is no machine downtime and the enterprise will lose no orders in the event of technical problems with the equipment.
- Maximum flexibility when working different kinds of stone used for making funeral products. By changing the operating conditions of the heads installed in laser-impact engraving machines, one can easily make high-quality images on the surfaces of any common kinds of stone (any varieties of gabbro, basalt, granite and ceramic granite, dolerite and marble) even if they differ by structural defects (irregularities and so forth) or by irregular tones over the surface.
- Possibility of engraving a wide range of materials. Using a Mirtels laser-impact engraving apparatus, one can work not only stone, but also glass, wood, plastics and other materials.
Laser-impact engraving machines: reliability and straightforward operation
The combined laser-impact stone engraving machine has several technical solutions, which have a dramatic effect on its reliability and ease of operation during engraving and when preparing to make images.
These technical solutions are as follows:
- Different operating conditions of the machine's impact system (point, amplitude, and combined).
- Working clearance between the stone and needle: 0.2-0.4 mm.
- The machine has a system for tracking stone surface irregularities.
- The impact module's operation is stand-alone without a computer, and the image is loaded from a flash card.
- The working image is opened in the BMP format, with 256 shades of grey.
- Option of a repeated run; and
- Function for following an image's profile.
It is worth noting the superior quality of modules making up the design of Mirtels Combi machines and their exclusive maintainability. Though Mirtels engraving machines are manufactured in series, each unit of equipment is subject to presales adjustment and testing for the user to start working immediately after buying and aligning the laser stone engraving machine.
Delivery set of the Mirtels Combi laser-impact stone engraving machine
The delivery set of the Mirtels Combi laser-impact stone engraving machine alone demonstrates that the designers of the machine have thought out to the last detail not only its operating reliability, but also the safety and ease of working with the equipment. The delivery set comprises the following:
- A compact disk (software, operating instructions, ready-to-use images, and a training program), to help learning how to control the machine if it was purchased by an on-line order
- Engraving needles – 3 pcs
- Cooling pump
- Mini air compressor
- Clearance gauge
- Optics cleaning kit
- Adjustment wrench
- Tubes for water and air supply
- Polycarbonate safety goggles
- Set of feeler gauges
- USB cable.
Mirtels Combi laser-impact stone engraving machines: model range and capabilities
The model range of Mirtels Combi laser-impact engraving machines comprises a line of three models: LT5060, LT60120 and LT90170. The models differ only in the dimensions of working zones for the engraving process. The designation of this line of equipment has the alphabetic notation LT and a numeric notation indicating the dimensions of the machine working zone in centimeters. For example, machine LT90170, with the biggest blank coverage area, has a working zone of 90×170 cm.
Other characteristics of engraving machine models of the Mirtels Combi series for your reasoned choice of a specific unit are shown in the Table.
Do not hesitate to contact our managers on any specific issues related to operating, buying or servicing Mirtels engraving apparatus. Their qualification and expertise will help you receive clear and detailed answers to any of your inquiries.
Mirtels LT5060 is the smallest engraving machine among the entire line of Mirtels laser-impact engraving machines. This engraving machine is an effective embodiment of the advantages of both stone working technologies to dramatically expand the production potential of the enterprise for its owner.Read more...